Wednesday, December 1, 2010

5 weeks!

James will be 5 weeks tomorrow and he is looking more like a little chubby cheeked baby and less like a little newborn everyday. He's already outgrown some of his newborn clothes and I definitely experienced my first little twinge of sadness that he is already growing up! If I have that feeling now, then I know I'd better brace myself for the next, oh - rest of my life. Right now he is snuggled up in the Moby Wrap (love the Moby) and we are getting ready to for a trip to the grocery and to go get our Christmas Tree! I will be sure to take some pics of James and his first tree.

In the meantime, here's my little man on Thanksgiving looking sharp in his new vest from Granny.
Sometimes the cuteness is just too much (and then he gets cuter).

1 comments:

Tracey Del Moral said...

Love it!

Post a Comment