Friday, November 19, 2010

Coming up for air

Wow. I have really neglected you, little blog! I guess that is because I have had my hands full - literally. The past 3 weeks have really flown by in a succession of feedings, diaperings and soothing - with some sleep thrown in there. Emphasis on SOME. We are all tired (well, maybe not James) but we are enjoying our new parenthood. James seems to be changing right before our eyes and is so much fun to watch him begin to develop his own little personality. He isn't afraid to let us know what he wants, but he is so sweet and calm at the same time. He loves to eat and he loves to stare at his Dad (I think it's the beard).

Here are some new pics. Trust me - they don't even do justice to the cuteness. But again, I am his mama :)


2 comments:

Tracey Del Moral said...

Love, love, love! Thanks for sharing more cute pics. Big hug and kiss to the whole fam.

Tia Tracey :p

Steph said...

Oh he's changed so much since we saw him a couple weeks ago! So stinkin' cute.

Cherish it!! Before you know it he'll be ripping ornaments off the Christmas tree and peeing in the corner. (yes, Jack.) Love you! Love James!

Post a Comment