Monday, October 25, 2010

Better late than never

A quick update before we go for our  FORTY week doctor's appointment. Well, here I am at home, on maternity leave, patiently (not really) waiting for some sign that Baby P might be coming soon. The only real indication I have is the fact that I am huge right now! So, he has to come out at some point, right? Honestly, people warned me that the anticipation and waiting is torturous. It is. I am just trying to stay busy. Enjoying my quiet house and time with Matt - although the Falcons game really burst the "quiet time" bubble yesterday.

So, we have an appointment in about an hour. We get to see Baby P via ultrasound for the first time since 20 weeks, so I am looking forward to that. We are hopeful for some progress and/or a plan for the next week or so.

More to come!

2 comments:

Tracey Del Moral said...

Can't wait to meet him! Hope you are doing well today. :)

We are looking forward to a Baby update (in the form of a photo please) soon!

Love ya, girl!
T

Melissa Berberena said...

Congratulations Ann, he looks perfect! Enjoy every second of it.

Post a Comment